Friday, January 30, 2009

How to write a personal letter- Complaints

Were you mistreated at a store or billed incorrectly? Is there a misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up? Then you need to know how to write a polite letter of complaint.

Make sure you write you letter as soon as possible, so you can remember all the details. Explain your problems clearly and the important ones first. Focus on how the problem can be solved and keep a positive attitude. Include all important information and make sure you proofread so you don’t forget anything.

Mrs. Granada
1111 Belview Road
Grand View, Tornada 543256


Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing this letter concerning the mishandling of the customer service at your store. I have shopped in your 17th Avenue store several times in the past month and none of your salespersons have treated me equally as I was purchasing merchandise. I use a credit card for my purchases and it is signed legibly. When I was making a purchase of only $2.35, one salesperson, Ms. Becky Johansen, asked for my picture identification. Another salesperson, Mr. Chad Giffy, did not ask for my identification and I was making a purchase of $96.09.

I think that there needs to be more consistency. I do not always carry identification with me, so it would be helpful to know at what dollar amount I need to make sure I have picture identification. I come to your store frequently and I look forward to more consistency in the future.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Granada

No comments:

Post a Comment