Saturday, November 29, 2008

The joy of a cold or is it joy?

I wonder does anybody think that a cold can be joyful? I really do not think so. I know that I have not had any joys out of the colds that I have had in the past three months. This first cold I had in over a year began the first of September. I was coming back from vacation in Wyoming. We were driving and because of the elevation change, my ears got so plugged they hurt for three days. I could never get them to completely pop. The next couple of colds were not so bad for me, but they were really bad for my daughter. She would wake up at 4:00 every single morning. She woke up at the same time for at least a week. It was terrible. I was so tired from being awakened every night. Now, this latest cold I have in not much better than the first. I have had it for about a week and most of the time my nose is so plugged I can’t even breathe. I am just glad that I am old enough that I can take the cold medicine. I just suffer along with the kids when they get sick. I know there is no joy to having a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment