Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One of my favorite things

I would have to say that one of my favorite things would have to be a bright sunny day. It always makes me happy when I wake up to the sun shining and the birds singing. I am very lucky to be able to live in a place in the world where the sun shines most of the time. The only time that it does not shine much is in the winter. I get tired of the gray days. I would much rather have the sun warming my face, but I put on a smile and I know the day will come. One of the benefits of the sun is also the vitamin D. I think there are many psychological benefits as well. I have noticed that people are much happier when the sun is shining. Perhaps most teenagers should live in sunny climates, so they are not so gloomy. I just know I will always live where most of the year the sun shines. Wish I were in a sunny spot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment