Monday, November 24, 2008

What is my message in a Bottle?

I am so excited to have you read this message. Have you ever heard of the kindest and gentlest person in ever, Jesus? He is a person that lived around 2000 years ago and died for all of our sins. His Father influenced people to write a book called the Bible, which still influences people today. It tells of us about when God formed the earth, animals and people. It also tells us how we should behave and it tells us of Jesus, who died for our sins so we can go to heaven one day. I have been studying the Bible for some years, but I still don’t understand it all. I wish I knew more so I could tell write more to you. If you would like some more information about God and Jesus, please send me a letter. So you can change your life as I did mine.

Sam Jones
555 Welby Lane
Chytown, Maa.
55555

No comments:

Post a Comment