Friday, November 21, 2008

When we got our first computer

It was in December of 1986 when we got our new computer. It was an Apple IIe and it was from a store in the largest town we live near. We got it shortly before we were going to New Orleans for the New Year, so we had to wait until we got back to use it. It was a really fun computer to use. My favorite game was Lemonade Stand. I really enjoyed making the lemonade and then seeing how much I could sell. If I remember right I was successful seller. It was just too bad we didn’t live in an area where we could sell lemonade on a daily basis. The other game I really liked was for the Civil War. I enjoyed planning my battles and then winning more battles then the Civil War generals did. That computer was fun and I still enjoy the computer even though it has changed greatly. It has become even more fun. I wish I could still play those other games though and show them to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment