Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What are my thoughts for the new president?

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the sunny skies and temperatures that were not too cold as the United States of America welcomes their new president. I ask you to be with President Obama and his family as they move forward into their new life. Be with them and guide them as a strong family. Guide Miss Malia Obama and Miss Sasha Obama as they go to school and meet new children. Help First Lady Michelle Obama be a strong mother and wife so she may support her family when they need it. Guide President Obama as he makes new and difficult decisions. Help him to guide the United States of America as the founding fathers did. I will leave you with this verse about wisdom from Proverbs 8:30; "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him."
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment