Friday, January 9, 2009

What is Your most Memorable New Year's Celebration?

Now that we are into the new year, let's reminisce and decide what our most memorable New Year's was.

My most memorable New Year's celebration was when I was married December 31, 1999/January 1, 2000. We started the wedding at 11:30 p.m. and we kissed at 12:00 a.m. I was wearing a beautiful white dress and the bridesmaids were wearing green dresses they made themselves. The flowers were a beautiful red and white. We had a reception at a local restaurant after the wedding. It was then off to the hotel and our honeymoon in Southwestern United States.

I think about our wedding almost every day. It was such a magical time and I am so grateful my husband chose me. When I look at him I think of all of the wonderful times we have had together and how he supports me.

I am so glad I have a wonderful New Year's memory, my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment