Thursday, January 15, 2009

What do I do for my spring cleaning?

I don't know about you, but I have the most trouble cleaning the house. Does anybody have any ideas on how to easily and quickly clean a house that has become over run with stuff. The only rooms that are not bad are the kitchen and the bathrooms. Every other room in this house can be difficult to walk in, but is not most of the time unless we get a new batch of things. Over the past years I have done a good job with cleaning in the spring. (I know it is early for spring cleaning, but I thought since it is so cold and snowy it would be cheery to think about cleaning.) I have not done such a good job in the past years though, what with trying to do my blogs now and having two children and just collecting lots of things my motivation has left me. What should I do to increase my desire to clean and keep cleaning so my spring cleaning does not have to be so rigorous? I could really use my readers help. Do you any of you have any good ideas what I could do? I know I could make lists and and schedules, but how do I stick with them? I hope everybody reads this and leaves some comments. Thank you in advance for you help.

No comments:

Post a Comment