Sunday, January 18, 2009

What was the best part of your day?

The best part of my day today was sitting on the bed with my husband and my children. Almost every Sunday our children come into the bedroom and we just hangout there for about 1/2 an hour. It is such a fun and relaxing time to read books and just enjoy each other's company. I don't think I ever did something quite like that in the mornings with my parents, but they had to be up early every day to go work on the ranch.

My husband and I are lucky that one or two days out of the week we can have that special bonding time with the kids. I hope we always have the bonds we do now and then develop them into something stronger.

My kids and husband are very important to me. I am so grateful to have them as the best part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment