Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cold Weather

I don’t know about the rest of you in world, but this cold weather is really starting to get to me. I think I am physically and mentally becoming older. I am no longer fond of temperatures below the freezing temperature. As each year goes by I just want to bury my head in the covers and wait for spring to arrive. That is hard to do though with two young kids.

My children love to get out in the snow. They like to get outside in any kind of weather. I just wish it were warmer for them to be able to play outside. I am looking forward to having some sunny and warmer temperatures. I will be putting them in their snowsuits and all the rest of the winter apparel and then send them outside.

I will have fun watching them rolling snowballs, getting jumped on by the puppies and pushing the snow off their slides. I will give them ice-cream buckets to scoop up the snow so they can make snow castles.

I will look at them having fun and it will make me want to go outside and have fun with them. I will then get on all of my winter apparel and send myself outside. I will roll snowballs, get jumped on by the puppies and use the ice-cream buckets to make the biggest snow castle.

I just hope there is enough snow to build a snow castle at least 4 feet high and also sticky enough. I have changed my mind about winter. It is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment