Sunday, December 7, 2008

What do you remember from Spring Break?

Spring break is fun for many people. Some go where it is warm and some go see there families. This is what I remember from spring break.

Free Time!!

It’s time for spring break!!!!
Yeah!!!!
No more English, calculus, and cafeteria food.
The track team goes to Florida,
Show choir to Disney World,
Others go home, to San Padre Islands, Texas, Florida,
Chicago, New York, and Atlanta.
I’m going to Wisconsin
To see my grandma.

No worries, sleeping late,
Home-cooked meals; chicken, stuffing, spinach, BLT’s,
Spaghetti, meatloaf, and beef-macaroni-bake.
After that I’ll be able to come back with a smile.
It is time for spring break!!!!!

Has anybody guess the answer to yesterday’s riddle? One more day and I will give you the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment