Monday, December 8, 2008

What is your favorite hobby and why?


My favorite hobby is photography. I like being able to take pictures of everything to see what little things I can see in the bigger picture.

My favorite thing to take pictures of is elk. I have yet to have the best lenses for taking individual pictures of elk. I have taken pictures of herds of elk. In central Wyoming it is not very hard to find large herds of elk on their summer range. I have even taken pictures of elk and antelope with cattle.

I also enjoy taking pictures of nature and people. It is unbelievable what types of nature you can find in the park or even in your backyard. I have enjoyed taking photos of leaves, flowers and grass in our yard and the squirrels in the park. My kids are wonderful subjects. They are young enough to have been born when we already had a digital camera. They have had thousands of pictures taken of them. They enjoy posing and can be disappointed when they are not included in the picture.

I am glad that digital cameras have been invented so I can take as many pictures as I like and bad pictures can just be deleted. I know I will always be able to improve my skills and enjoy the pictures for years to come thanks to digital cameras and my favorite hobby photography.

And the answer to “Write a Riddle” from December 6, is cafeteria dishroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment