Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick Children

Today I am going to write about sick children. Have any of you ever had a child who vomits every time she is about to get new teeth. My daughter who is only three has gotten sick for a couple of days when she gets new teeth.

I really wish that it would not happen that way. She feels miserable, but at least it goes away. The last time she got her bottom molars she vomited for a couple of days and then she developed a cough for a couple of weeks. It would only happen at 4:00 in the morning. She would then sleep with me for the rest of the night. It was not fun.

I hope this time will not be so bad. She has been good for the past three hours though. She has had something to drink and now she is eating crackers. She has gotten sick enough times that I usually let her judge when she is able to eat and drink. I do follows a nurses suggestion for giving just a little bit of water at a time right after she gets sick.

I hope tomorrow is better. There may not be a posting for the next couple of days, because we will be travelling. Keep checking though, because I might have time to write something. I can always list some writing prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment