Monday, December 1, 2008

Energetic Kids

I would have to say that the best part of my day is spending it with my energetic kids. From the moment they crawl in bed with me in the morning until I kiss them goodnight at the end of the day they are what keeps me going. I have two kids, a boy who is almost five and a girl who is three. My son, Joe, is pure boy and my girl, Sally, is girl all the way. Joe likes hunting and trucks. He will creep around the house stalking elk and polar bears. He spends the afternoons playing with his cars and trucks. Sally likes wearing dresses and playing with dolls. She never wears shirts and pants. Her dolls are always wearing the latest fashions.

They love playing with each other and running races around the house. That is their favorite thing. They have an aunt that runs cross-country in high school, so they like to run races in the house when she is running. Cooking is the second thing Joe and Sally like to do the most. They have pretend food and dishes and they like making people birthday cakes and dinner. They wear their aprons and are always busy doing dishes or laying out them out for the meal Joe and Sally have prepared for me.

I enjoy cooking for them and caring for them every day, with their help of course. We often have our bumps along the road, but the energy Joe and Sally have gives me the energy to get things done. I am doing what I need to do for my energetic kids, so they can grow into energetic adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment