Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How was my traveling this year?

We have finally made it to our destination. We had a wonderful trip. We even pulled a car. I was so lucky that we didn't notice there was a car. The only time we could really notice was when we hit a bump or accelerating. The gas mileage was horrible, but that was o.k. It was all under $2.00 a gallon. We were in Nebraska though and we had gotten gas for $1.95, we then went drove through the town and saw it for $1.49. We did have to spend the night in town again, but this year I was able to drive my truck up the mountain. It is snowing now and we shall get to see how much snow there is in the morning.

I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays. I look forward to hearing what your holiday trips were like.

No comments:

Post a Comment