Thursday, December 25, 2008

How was my Christmas Day?

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Where I am it is soooo windy. It has been that way since we got here. It is so windy it is hard to stand up. We did have fun opening our presents and eating our turkey dinner. If any of you read yesterday's entry, we opened presents at 2:00, like when I was younger. People didn't get into the house from feeding the cows and calves until almost lunch time, so we just waited. It was fun opening the stockings. My sister got a book written by a 13-year-old local girl. I got some fun jewelry. Not all the bracelets fit on my wrist, but I like the green colored gems and cats. The temperatures were warmer today, so even the dogs were able to enjoy being outside.

Enjoy your holidays and look forward to a writing prompt tomorrow about an aspect of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment